There are a few businesses and organizations that we feel are worth endorsement. This list below will grow over time, but for now contains the following categories.
A clear selection of media that we feel should be regularly perused by the literate, the political and those that are quite sure that the government rarely get's things completely right if right at all.
The Tallglass collection of places in Calgary that we not only endorse, but go to and enjoy often. Places on this list are already screened for their superior qualities of service, food and kindness.
Places that we endorse heartily
In the true fashion of Art Linkletter and his endorsement of the "Game of Life" (published by Hasbro) we throw our considerable public influence behind:
- Doug Brown - and his (and his wife's) daring exploits make for enjoyable reading and viewing...
- The Mckay Family site - Todd's cousin Cheryl, husband Derrick and the kids are well chronicled on this site.
- Creative Generalist - Todd and Steve have a long history of feature films between them.
- Carol Brown's Blog - Sue's known Carol since high school and this are tales of her exploits.
- Kim's take on Mia - Kim blogs here regularly about things family.
- Teklectic - Bill Petrin has been a long time supporter of Smiling Albino and is an all round swell fella.